Thursday, February 19, 2009

Remember the Time? (And by "Time" I now mean "Billy Corgan's ZERO shirt")



I just heard some weird music news. You guys are probably all aware of this already, but a new band has formed. They are called Tinted Windows, and their line-up is the following:

Smashing Pumpkins guitarist James Iha
Cheap Trick drummer Bun E. Carlos
Fountains of Wayne bassist Adam Schlesinger
...and Taylor Hanson!!!

Interesting, right? But perhaps their powers combined will form a Captain Planetesque supergroup of awesomeness. They've allegedly already recorded an album, but it's not being released until the spring (on a TBA record label). However, if any of you crazy cats want to see if these guys can make beautiful music together, their first show is the annual SXSW music festival this March.

Uh-oh. I feel a Smashing Pumpkins Video Barrage coming on. Can't...stop...it!









Phew. I feel better now. Sometimes, these music videos just creep up on me like that.